NEW!! Globe Scientific shorty serological pipettes are now available! These pipettes offer improved ergonomics and enhanced freedom of movement when used in fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, glove boxes and other confined spaces. They are RNase free, DNase free, pyrogen free and non-cytotoxic. The pipettes are sterile and sold in individually wrapped plastic/medical paper peel-packs. All three sizes feature reverse and negative graduations. The pipettes are designed with anti-drip tips. Ask us for free samples!
Available in 5mL, 10mL, and 25mL sizes - all 230mm long.
Globe Scientific shorty serological pipettes are approximately 1/3 shorter than standard serological pipettes of equal volume!
5mL, Serological Pipette, PS, Short, 230mm, STERILE, Blue Striped, Individually Wrapped
Box of 250
10mL, Serological Pipette, PS, Short, 230mm, STERILE, Orange Striped, Individually Wrapped
Box of 200
25mL, Serological Pipette, PS, Short, 230mm, STERILE, Red Striped, Individually Wrapped
Box of 100
- Material: USP Class VI approved polystyrene (PS)
- Plug: Hydrophilic PET
- Pyrogen-free, non-cytotoxic
- RNase and DNase free
- Sterility: Sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6)
- Calibration is certified for accuracy
- Calibrated to deliver (TD) at ±2%
- Reverse graduations on all 3 sizes
- Negative graduations on all 3 sizes
- Accuracy ±2% at full volume
- Pipettes are designed with anti-drip tips
- Color coded
- Fits all major brands of pipette controllers